Wednesday, July 29, 2020

The Point in Ingonish - One of the Best Views on Cape Breton Island

It's one of my favourite places to go in the evening when I'm not ready to head back to my campsite at Broad Cove near Ingonish.  The Point has one of the best views on the island - mountains surrounding the beautiful bay and just before dark, the mountains become silhouettes against the reds and purples leftover of a sun long gone down into the horizon. 
The breakwater at The Point near Ingonish.  I love this spot right before darkness falls.  I make a point to stop here on my way back to my campsite so I can watch the colorful sky turn black with millions of stars.  It truly is a magical place.  Sometimes I go to the end of the breakwater and sit on the rocks.  Sometimes I lie down in the sand on the little beach.
Ingonish is paradise!  I love this place!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...