Monday, May 13, 2013

It's Been a While but Rest Assured, I am Still Here...with lots of Posts to come in the Near Future

Yes, for anyone wondering, I did return from my solo trip to Central America, bruised and sunburned, but in one piece.. I just haven't had the chance to blog about it yet. I had some very hard life events to deal with upon my return. Three days after I arrived back in Cape Breton, My mother passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. Devastation, shock, exhaustion and sadness settled in and my life was literally turned upside down. I am still feeling pretty down but I think I am ready to jump right back into the blogging and writing because its what Mom would have wanted since she was my biggest fan and supporter and was so proud of my work. I've started working on a few posts already but they are not ready to show to the world just yet but in another week or so, I should be back to my normal pace and posting shall continue as it always did!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...