Saturday, December 20, 2014

Back from another Wonderful Vacation...and now into the busy Holiday Season

Actually I've been back for almost a week but only now found the time to post a brief update. In other words, I have enough time to say I'm back, I had a great time, I have many stories to tell and many pictures to share but....it's less than a week from Christmas and my time for the next while will be devoted to finishing my last minute Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, decorating and spending time with family and friends. That being said, it will be an even quieter Christmas season than last year. Now both both of my sisters are moved out west so it's just me and dad from the immediate family left here in Cape Breton. But I'm ok with quiet. Christmas is mostly for the kids anyway and I have somewhere to have dinner on Christmas Day so it won't be totally quiet!

As for the my trip to Barbados? Amazing! But I will save the details for a later post...right now I have some gifts to wrap and last-minute shopping to tend to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...