Sunday, February 9, 2014

Share Your Travels Via Afar Travel Highlights

I love sharing stories about my travels. Not just because I like to brag about the places I’ve been but to help other travelers learn more about the places I’ve seen so that they can learn about these places and maybe go there too. There are many sites that allow travelers to share their stories but I recently came across one that I am really enjoying. Afar.com has dedicated a section of their website to allow travelers to share highlights of their trips. The section, appropriately called Highlights accepts short snippets of trips by travelers from all over the world. You can publish as many as you want and even add pictures and links. The site also allows users to add a bio, a link to their personal blog or website, a profile pic and gives them the option to share their stories via various social networking sites. Other users can “like” your stories and you can like any stories that you enjoy as well. All you have to do is go to the afar.com website, sign up and click on “post a highlight” tab to start sharing your travel stories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...