Friday, May 18, 2012

An Update and Some of those Pictures from my Recent Trip to Cuba

Not that it is news, but things are extremely busy here now. I know, I've posted that before. This time, things are REALLY REALLY busy and are going to get busier. With the house on the market, having to find an apartment, the continuing job search and an impending trip to Newfoundland to finally bring my cat, Captain Jack, back to his new home here in Nova Scotia, there won't be time for much else including blogging. For now, I'll be packing, organizing and sorting in preparation for what is in store for me in my near future. In the meantime, here are some of those pictures from my recent trip to Cuba. I shouldn't be gone too long and, hopefully, sooner than later I'll be back on track and back blogging!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...