Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Still Here!

And still busy.......I know, I know...I'm not doing very well at keeping my promise to post something everyday! I was doing well for a while there, but than things got so busy, I barely had time to think! It's not that I don't have anything to write about because I have seen so many new places around Cape Breton this summer and did so many new things and took so many pictures that I can't wait to share. The problem is, I am so busy doing these things that I do not have time to share! At least not yet. The weather is still fairly nice here and as long as I am still able to get outdoors and enjoy some warm, sunny weather, I will not be sitting at my computer! Cold weather come fall is inevitable in this part of the world and that cold weather will be here before I know it so I have to enjoy the good weather while it is here! Lots of things are tentatively planned for the coming weeks including a road trip with my father and sister this coming Wednesday, a trip to St. John's to visit with my friends back there and check up on my cat who had to stay behind for a while and a possible mini road trip around the Cabot Trail with mom when the leaves start changing color. As if I don't already have enough to blog about this winter! In the meantime, while you are waiting for me to turn over some new blog posts about my travels and adventures, check out this site I recently came across that looks like it might have some potential for people interested in discount travel. Supposedly, it is a lot like Groupon and members get a credit of $1 towards travel for every person they refer to the program. Looks like it could be promising and I am willing to try out anything for a while to see if it does work. If you would like to try it out, you can go to the link below and sign up or just browse the site and see if it something you might be interested in. http://www.tripalertz.com/deals/detail/192

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...