Friday, July 23, 2010

Gone Again!

Well, it is that time of year again! It seems like it was only yesterday that I was packing and getting ready for my yearly, month-long, summer vacation back home to Nova Scotia but already, I find myself packing and preparing to head out again. In a week's time, I will be boarding the ferry that will take me home away from work and city-living for a month! I know I have not been posting a whole lot on here these past few months, but I am excited to say that the last six months have been very busy as I have been getting more and more writing gigs...not that that is a bag thing. I hope to be able to post on here more in the fall when things slow down a bit but one thing is fur sure; I will have a lot of pictures and posts about my summer adventures when I get back!

1 comment:

Arwen said...

I've never been to Nova Scotia. Have a great trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...